Howe 22301 K6136 Alum. Upper Ball Joint, 73-95 GM Pickup/71-76 Impala
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Howe Precision Ball Joints offer the precision of a spherical bearing with the misalignment range of a ball joint. Their rugged steel housings will withstand impacts that can destroy other ball joints. Plus, even if you manage to damage the joint, they are fully rebuildable. The alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You will feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort.
These are NOT a direct fit in the stock pickup A-frames. Used on IMCA cars to raise roll center (raised pivot point).
- These ball joint use a 1973-95 GM Truck taper, but they have a longer (taller) stud than the stock GM part. The taller stud changes the pivot point due to its length, which in turn raises the car's roll center. Very common ball joint on IMCA Modifieds.
- Lower ball joint fits most stut cars, 1971-1976 Impala and most wide-type dirt cars. Bolt-In.
- Fits most popular racing and passenger car spindles.
- Bolt-in (4-bolt) style
- Cross reference with MOOG #K6136
- Aluminum Cap
- Bolt-In type housing
- 10° Taper
- Completely Rebuildable
Replacement Stud: 91722350
More Like This
Howe 22301S K6136 Steel Upper Ball Joint, 73-95 GM Pickup/71-76 Impala
Speedway 1973-95 Truck K6136 Style Repl Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1970-02 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint
QA1 1210-104 K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
AFCO 20032-2LF Low Friction Upper Ball Joint, Extended Length
AFCO 20032-1 Standard 1973-95 Truck-Style Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20032-1LF Low Friction 1973-95 Truck-Style Upper Ball Joint
Howe Racing 22302 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint w/ Aluminum Cap
QA1 1210-103 K6136 Adjustable Upper Ball Joint, Steel Cap