Howe 22419 K6117 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, 3/8 Inch Extended Stud
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Howe Precision Ball Joints offer the precision of a spherical bearing with the misalignment range of a ball joint. Their rugged steel housings will withstand impacts that can destroy other ball joints. Plus, even if you manage to damage the joint, they are fully rebuildable. The alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You will feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort.
These are NOT a direct fit in the stock pickup A-frames. Used on race cars to raise roll center (raised pivot point).
- These ball joint use a 1973-95 GM Truck taper, but they have a longer (taller) stud than the stock GM part. The taller stud changes the pivot point due to its length, which in turn raises the car's roll center. Very common ball joint on Modifieds.
- Lower ball joint fits most stut cars, 1971-1976 Impala and most wide-type dirt cars. Press-In.
- Fits most popular racing and passenger car spindles.
- NOT IMCA Approved
- Same as Moog #K6117
- Aluminum Cap
- 10° Taper
- 3/8" longer stud for Street, Hobby Stocks, and Modifieds
- Completely Rebuildable
- Press-In type housing
Replacement Stud: 91722460
More Like This
Speedway 1971-76 Impala/Caprice K6141 Style Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20038-1LF Low Friction 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint, Long
AFCO 20038-1 Standard 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20038 Standard 1971-76 GM B-Body Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20038LF Low Friction 1971-76 Impala/Caprice Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-108 K6117 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Press-In
QA1 1210-108 K6117 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Speedway K6117 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, 3/8 Longer Stud
Speedway K6117 Tall Lower Ball Joint, 1.000 Extended Stud
Speedway K6145 Lower Ball Joint, .500 Extended Length Stud