Howe 22300S K6024 Upper Ball Joint,63-71 GM Pickup/Pinto Spindle,Steel
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Howe Precision Ball Joints offer the precision of a spherical bearing with the misalignment range of a ball joint. Their rugged steel housings will withstand impacts that can destroy other ball joints. Plus, even if you manage to damage the joint, they are fully rebuildable. The alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You will feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort.
- This ball joint uses the Ford taper found on Mustang II/Pinto spindles. Common on IMCA Modifieds.
- This ball joint will NOT fit the stock taper in a 1963-71 GM truck spindle. To use this with GM-type spindles the upper taper must be reamed with reamer 910-89411.
- Bolt-in (4-bolt) style
- Cross reference with MOOG #K6024
- IMCA Approved steel adjuster
- Steel Cap
- Bolt-In type housing
- 7° Taper
- Completely Rebuildable
- 1963-1971 Chevy Pickup w/Ford Pinto spindle (IMCA Modifieds)
- American Made
- Port City