Hot Products Engineering 2020-60 Hot Head Engine Heater, 4000 Watt
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This is Garage Sale priced because it has been discontinued.
This trick engine heater is a lower priced alternative to correctly warm up your engine. Designed to work with portable generators that have at least 5,000 watts and a 220 outlet. Two heating cycles, one for initial warm up that uses 4,000 watts of power. The second to maintain your temperature uses only 1,500 watts.
Comes with the correct plug to put on your cord and aluminum male quick disconnects. Weighs only 25 pounds and measures 24" x 9" x 10". Convenient to use and store.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
C&R Radiators 61-00004 Portable Engine HeaterPrice: $3,499.99More InfoCompare
Hot Products 1616-60P Hot Head Pro 3600 Engine HeaterPrice: $1,249.99More InfoCompare
Hot Products HPE-CV-1.75-NPT Hot Head 1-3/4 Inch Radiator Hose AdapterPrice: $159.99More InfoCompare
Hot Products Engineering HPE-HK-1.5 Hot Head Engine Heater Hose Kit$49.95Price: $44.99More InfoCompare
Hot Head Aluminum Male Quick ReleasePrice: $29.99More InfoCompare
If you only want to heat your water system then C&R’s NEW Portable Engine Heater is your answer. This totally portable unit utilizes a self-contained diesel fired heater to handle all of your pre-heating requirements. Its 12-volt design makes it entirely independent to an external power source, providing up to 4 hours of continuous operation on a full charge.
Once the unit is connected, it will gradually heat water in the race car to a temperature of approximately 200°F. The unit will then maintain this temperature until the unit is switched off and disconnected. This can be done manually with the on/off switch, or the 7-day timer can be programmed to start the unit at a desired time, providing you with a race car that is already up to temperature when you arrive at the track.
- Independent of generator power, can be used anywhere at anytime!
- One of the fastest engine heaters on the market
- Small size allows for easy storage
- Helps to move air from your cooling system
- “Smart” charger to optimize battery life
- Does not come with fill hoses.
Fabricated check valve recommended for quick connection, fill-ups & directional flow.
Hot Head PRO Engine Heaters new racy appearance for 2014 continues to be the lightest, most compact and powerful engine heater available for large V8s and smaller. Built specifically for water cooled engines above 1200cc. The molded plastic design is rugged, compact, lightweight, and durable.
- Updated NASCAR style JiffyTite quick connect fittings
- Flexible, generator friendly circuitry can handle 220V or dual 110V outlets and only requires a 3500 watt generator
- Two heating cycles, one for initial warm up that uses full power, the second to maintain your temperature limiting generator demand to only 1650 watts
- Comes with correct twist lock plug to put on your 220V power cord
- Measuring only 18" x 12" x 10" (45 x 30 x 25cm) and weighs less than 20lbs (8.5kg.)
- Pays for itself in fuel savings!
Hot Head 1-3/4" coolant hose adapter for engine heater. Features two 1/2" NPT male pipe nipples and an internal directional control valve.
Item DetailsTwo 1/2" Male Pipe Nipples
Internal Directional Control Valve
Two hoses that aid the installation of integrating check valves. Comes with four high-quality hose clamps. 1-1/2" for standard applications.
1/2" NPT fitting. Male end of the quick release. Prevents fluid loss. 250 PSI working pressure. -15 to +300 degrees F working temperature. Allows for quick disconnect from coolant lines.