Holley 302-1 LS Series Retro-fit Oil Pan
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
GM's popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they're very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don't always fit or they hang too low for today's hot rods. Holley's new LS Retro–fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
- Provides OEM fitment– OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Provides maximum clearance to chassis
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug & oil filter stud
- Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan*
- For 1955-1987 GM car/truck chassis application
- High quality aluminum
- Kit includes sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, and oil passage cover
Specs Chart (GIF)
Note: Sump Oil Capacity – 5.5 Quarts Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter – 6 Quarts. Requires use of LS3 dipstick (GM P/N 12634547) and tube (GM P/N 12625031) *Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type.
- Requires use of LS3 dipstick
- Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type
- Oil filters sold separately
- No provision for AFM oil pressure relief valve and as such, not applicable to L99 LS engine with a VVTAFM (Variable Valve Timing Active Fuel Management System)
More Like This
Hi Volume S/B Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Combo, RH Side Dipstick
1980-'85 Small Block Chevy Raw Oil Pan, Right Side Dipstick
1980-'85 Stock Raw Steel Small Block Chevy Oil Pan
1980-1985 Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pans
1986-Up Small Block Chevy Aluminum Oil Pans
Stock SB Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Combo, Right Hand Side Dipstick
Speedway Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan, RH Dipstick
1986-Up Stock Raw Steel Small Block Chevy Oil Pan
Speedway SBF Small Block Ford 351W Claimer Oil Pan
Speedway Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan, LH Dipstick
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.