Holley 12-801-1 97 GPH Red Electric Fuel Pump
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Holley's Red Electric fuel pump is a standard pressure street pump for gas only. It has a pressure preset of 7 psi and a free flow capacity of 97 gph. It flows 67 gph while maintaining 5 psi. No regulator required. Has a 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive "Red" logo
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 71 GPH at 4 PSI
- Regulator is not required
- Motor draws only 2 amps current
- 7-1/2 Amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow and quieter operation
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs.
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- NOT compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- 3/8 NPT inlet/outlet
Fuel Pump Tech Info (PDF)
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Red Electric Fuel PumpMore Info
Aeromotive 11209 High Output Billet Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSIPrice: $219.99More Info
Straight Socketless Push-On Fitting, 30 Degree Taper, -6 AN to 3/8 NPTPrice: $4.99More Info
Blue Straight AN6 Flare Adapter to 3/8 Inch Aluminum Pipe FittingPrice: $4.99More Info
Longacre 43600 Low Pressure Shut-Off SwitchMore Info
Speedway Electric fuel pump is a standard pressure street pump for gasoline only. It has a maximum pressure preset of 7 psi and a free flow capacity of 97 gph. It flows 67 gph while maintaining 5 psi. No regulator required.
- Internally regulated at 7 psi
- Gravity fed fuel "pusher" design
- Mount below lowest point of fuel tank
- 3-1/2" from mounting bracket surface to the very front of the pump
- Fittings with pump are for 3/8" hose
This is the new standard in 12-volt electric fuel pumps. This pump boasts a high-quality billet aluminum body and pumping mechanism that feature Aeromotive's proprietary composite rotors, stainless steel vanes and precious-ground, heat-treated steel plates. The black pump has a flow volume exceeding 90 GPH and is internally regulated to 7 psi, making it ideal for carbureted street applications up to 600 horse power. Has a polished body that look great on any street rod or race car.
- Durable billet construction
- Fuel flow exceeds 90 GPH at 5 PSI and draws less than 5 amps.
- Internally regulated to 7 PSI
- Eliminates the need for a separate regulator on most carburetors
- Rated for continuous duty
- Pumping mechanism features a composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and heat treated steel top and bottom plates for durability
- 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports
These straight flare adaptors connect 3/8" pipe to straight -6 AN fittings. They are lightweight aluminum and feature a 37° sealing angle. Order your desired size.
- Precision machined to ensure precise thread engagement
- Lightweight aluminum fitting
- -6 AN to 3/8" aluminum pipe
- 37° sealing angle guarantees a positive seal at maximum operating pressures
- Available in Blue anodized finish for a custom look
This automatic shut-off switch shuts off the ignition or an electric fuel pump when pressure drops below 12 psi. Prevents engine damage, helps prevent fires, and keeps the motor from starting until oil-pressure rises. Should be used with a momentary bypass switch (913-64381).