Holley 0-8007 4160 Street 390 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The Holley Model 4160 390 CFM four barrel carb features vacuum secondaries, side hung float bowls, electric choke (12 volt) and Ford auto-trans kickdown provision, which make for an easy-to-tune street driven 4 barrel carb for your Flathead, six cylinder or other small V-8 application. For use on a wide variety of vehicle weights, gearing and transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries
- Electric choke for easy warm up
- Single inlet square fuel bowls
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
- 100% wet-flow tested and calibrated for street drivability
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 64945 Phenolic Insulating Carb Spacer for Holley 390Price: $37.99More Info
Speedway Throttle Cable BracketMore Info
Speedway Universal Throttle Cable, 48 InchPrice: $10.99More Info
Universal Electric 4-7 PSI Fuel PumpMore Info
Chrome Fuel Filter for 5/16 Inch HosePrice: $8.99More Info
Carter P4259 6 Volt Electric Fuel PumpsMore Info
K&N Engineering 81-0402 Inline Fuel Pump, 32 GPH, 4-7 PSI$75.00Price: $47.99More Info
Holley Flathead Carburetor AdapterMore Info
Holley 37-720 Renew 4 Barrel Carb Rebuild Kit, Model 4160, 390 CFMPrice: $38.99More Info
Phenolic material is a type of plastic resin which has excellent insulating properties, so it will keep the fuel in your 4 barrel Holley 4150/4160 cooler for more power. For 390 CFM carbs with 1.467" diameter bores.
- Specially formulated material reduces heat conductivity 10 times greater than aluminum
- Reduces fuel temperature inside the carburetor
- Denser, more powerful fuel charge to the manifold
- 4 hole plenum design
- 1/2" height
- Gaskets not included
Chrome plated, fully adjustable throttle cable bracket bolts to the corner of most 2bbl. or 4 bbl. cabruretors. Steel bracket locks in place and won't swivel. Works with OEM cable housings that have square plastic ends which snap into the bracket holes.
Universal replacement throttle cables for your throttle pedal assembly. Heavy duty cable includes required hardware.
Inexpensive solid state universal fuel pump for stock engines. Set for 4-7 psi and flows up to 35 gph. 12 volt. 1/8" npt inlet and outlet and includes two barbed hose fittings to connect to 5/16" hose.
This pump is NOT self priming; it must be mounted below the gas tank to prevent the pump from running dry and over heating. Failure to do so will cause premature failure of the pump.
910-11520 Instructions (PDF)
Compact, chrome steel fuel filter. Can be unassembled for easy cleaning. Features a sintered metal filter.
Not for use with fuel injection.
Carter rotary vane universal electric fuel pumps were originally created for military use. This time-tested design has been in production longer than any other Carter model. Rotating vanes driven by a heavy-duty wet six volt motor deliver 5-3/4 PSI max pressure and a flow rate up to 72 GPH. This provides excellent lift and prime capability when the pump is mounted below the lowest point of the fuel tank at the rear of the car.
The inlet and outlet ports are 1/4" NPT. The pump comes with two 1/4" NPT to 3/8" hose barb adapters, two short electric leads, and a mounting bracket with rubber isolators.
- 6 volt electric motor
- Operates on positive or negative ground
- Rated at 72 GPH and 5-3/4 psi max pressure
- Includes barbs for 3/8" hose and mounting bracket
- Suitable for most RV, marine, agricultural, industrial and performance applications
This fuel pump from K&N provides premium quality fuel system hardware with a universal design that fits a wide variety of applications. This 12-volt pump helps prevent vapor lock and flooding.
- Compatible with diesel, biodiesel, gasoline, E85, methanol, ethanol, alcohol and other fuels
- Universal design fits most applications
- Pumps 32 gallons per hour between 4 and 7 psi
- Self-priming design provides a quiet running volume
- Eliminates vapor lock and flooding
- Fuel filter and installation hardware is included
Adapts standard Edelbrock or Holley 4 barrel carb to the smaller '50s WCFB bolt pattern manifold.
This carb adapter includes gaskets for both top and bottom sides as well as mounting hardware.
Rebuild kit for Holley Model 4160 four barrel 390 CFM carburetor.
427-37720 Instructions (PDF)