Holley 0-8007 390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor w/ Electric Choke
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (8)
What's in the Box
Classic Holley carbs have been a staple for rodders around the world for decades. They're calibrated for use on stock to mildly modified vehicles and have that classic Holley look. Holley’s 0-8007 is calibrated and intended for small V8s or 6 cylinder engines as well as 2x4 street tunnel ram style set ups. Plus, it is Gold Dichromate coated for durability and classic Holley looks. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated and Intended for small V-8 or 6 cyl. engines & 2 x 4 streettunnel ram set-ups
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Power valve blow-out protection
You may also be interested in:
Holley 20-59 Cover-Diaphragm Housing 1 x 4 bblView$18.99Compare
Holley 34-2 Fuel Bowl Conversion Kit Model 4150 & 4160View$270.99Compare