Holley HP™ Carburetors have been the standard in racing four barrel carburetors for nearly two decades. So how do you make them better? You make them 38% lighter, increase the fuel capacity by 20% and add 30 other new features! They're available in an all–new Hard Core Gray™ hard coat anodized finish with Black™ billet for superior corrosion protection.
New Features! (LINK)
Note: Fuel inlets are spaced 9.75" on center which will require a lengthened fuel line / fuel log arrangement. Fuel bowl inlets feature -8 AN O-ring port fittings to allow for a large variety of plumbing options. Fuel bowl can be plumbed from either side.
Holley 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Aluminum Construction
- Billet Aluminum Metering Blocks
- Fully adjustable (emulsion bleeds, power valve channel restrictors & idle feed restrictors)
- Power valve channel restrictors now machined lower in metering block for improved fuel delivery to power valve circuit
- Billet Aluminum Base Plates
- Stainless steel adjustable secondary link
- Provides choice of 1:1 or progressive secondary throttle actuation for ultimate control of secondary opening rate
- All New Fuel Bowl Design
- 20% more fuel capacity vs. a traditional v-bowl eliminates fuel starvation and provides consistent air/fuel ratios
- Updated Main Body Design
- Integrated idle bypass valve eliminates the need for holes in throttle plates and allows for proper adjustment of idle while maintaining correct throttle plate to transfer slot relationship
- Helps maintain good idle control when using radical camshafts