Hilborn Mechanical Fuel Injection Units
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
These units have been designed for oval track racing. Racing is all about the power and Hilborn delivers all the R.A.W. power you can use. Our R.A.W. Power (Race And Win) injector for the SBC is the work-horse offering of the Hilborn line-up. This rugged and compact injector has won thousands of races in sprint cars, drag cars and in all other kinds of racing venues. The R.A.W. Power injector is packed with numerous standard features so you can take the checkered flag without busting your racing budget, proving once again that you get more value from Hilborn Fuel Injection.
- High quality heat treated aluminum castings
- Precision machined in-house
- Removable base plate for easy port matching
- Easily replaceable throats allow you to change bore size to meet engine power or rule requirements
- Transition between throats and manifold base are CNC finished to ensure proper alignment
- Built in return springs
- Clear anodize finish for long lasting durability
- Flowed at no additional charge
- Proudly made in the USA
The R.A.W. Power injector comes completely assembled with shafts, butterflies, linkage, coolant fittings, barrel valve, hoses, bypass and secondary valves and 3 main jets. The R.A.W. Power injector can be configured for alcohol applications. Hilborn does not recommend mechanical fuel injection for the street.
Pricing: Nozzles sold separately. Ram tubes are sold separately.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Hilborn 708A-1/2-AS-#12AS Injector Nozzles #12 Up, 1/2 Inch Tip, Set/8View$269.99
Hilborn 710A312ASZ #14 Injector Nozzles, #14 Up, 3-1/2 Inch Tip, Set/8View$339.99