Hilborn Flathead Ford Mechanical Fuel Injection
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This Hilborn Mechanical Fuel Injection unit fits the Ford Flathead 239 V8 engine. It comes complete with #6 nozzles and 9" stacks. For use with gasoline. Recommended fuel pump is 150C #0 direct from Hilborn. Fabrication required to drive the fuel pump and for linkage.
- High quality heat-treated aluminum casting
- Cad-plated steel ram tubes
- Fully assembled with shafts, butterflies, nozzles, fuel lines, metering valve, & bypass valve
- Bore Size: 1-11/16"
You may also be interested in:
Fel-Pro Gaskets MS2853 1932-48 Flathead Intake Steel Core GasketMore Info
Offy/Sharp Ford Flathead Intake Bolt KitPrice: $24.99More Info
Edelbrock 1108 1938-48 Ford Flathead Triple Deuce Intake ManifoldPrice: $279.99More Info
1932-1948 Ford Flathead Intake GasketPrice: $7.99More Info
1949-1953 Ford Flathead Intake Manifold GasketMore Info
Fel-Pro OEM style intake gasket for 1932-48 Ford.
For what we charge for these premium stainless steel socket head bolts, you can't afford not to use them on your Offenhauser or Sharp intake!
- (20) 3/8"-16 x 1-1/4" USS Stainless Socket Head Cap Screws
- (20) 3/8" AN Stainless Washers
This tri power reproduction of the vintage Edelbrock manifold #SU 359 allows the use of three 2-barrel carbs on 1938-1948 Ford flathead engines. Accepts Stromberg 3-bolt (97 type), Holley 3-bolt, Ford 94 style 3-bolt and Demon 98 carburetors. Carb spacing is 5-1/8".
- Three Deuce carburetor Manifold
- For 1938-48 Ford/Mercury Flathead
- Carb spacing is 5-1/8"
- Made in the USA
Fits 1932-1948 Ford and Mercury flathead V8s. Can be trimmed for matching block ports and intake.
These intake manifold gaskets for all 1949-1953 Ford/Mercury Flatheads are easy to trim for matching block ports and intake if necessary.
- Intake manifold gasket
- For all 1949-1953 Ford/Mercury Flatheads
- Easy to trim for matching block ports and intake