High Flow Aluminum Power Steerng Pump for T-Bird & GM
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These brand new aluminum remote reservoir power steering pumps are a high flow type for use with 1982-88 T-Bird power rack & pinions or GM power steering. Same as GM Type II TC pumps.
- The fitting at the inlet (suction) end of this pump is AN10 male
- The fitting at the outlet (pressure) end is AN6 male
- A 5/8"-18 banjo fitting can be used on this pump by removing the AN6 male fitting. The internal threads are 5/8"-18.
Item DetailsHigh Flow for Remote Reservoir
You may also be interested in:
Aluminum Power Steering Pumps w/ ReservoirMore Info
Remote Reservoir Power Steering Pumps for GM & T-BirdFrom: $99.99More Info
Unisteer 8020630 Polished V-Belt Pulley for Aluminum PumpsMore Info
Lubrication Engineers 7500 LE Power Steering Fluid, 1 Qt.More Info
We offer these brand new lightweight aluminum power steering pumps with a reservoir. Available in either Ford (low flow) or GM (high flow) settings.
- Ford - low flow for Mustang II power rack & pinion and Ford power steering
- GM - high flow for T-Bird power rack & pinion and GM power steering
* AN 6 pressure outlet
* AN 6 return inlet
* 16mm 1.5 pressure outlet
* Hose barb return inlet
Use this Polished V-Belt Pulley sold separately.
This high flow style remote reservoir power steering pump can be used with GM power steering or the 1982-1988 T-bird power rack and pinion. (Must be revalved if used with Mustang II rack and pinion or Ford power steering).
- Available in black or chrome
- Compact size
- Same as GM Type II TC pumps
- For use with remote reservoir
- Pulley installation kit included
- Pulley NOT included (use pulley 91032909)
Polished aluminum V-belt pulley for use with Low Flow & High Flow GM Type II TC steering pumps:
This power steering fluid is compatible with all racing power steering systems. Non-foaming, even at high temperatures. The best we have found. 1 quart.
- Lowers operating temperatures
- Controls rust and corrosion
- Foam prevention
- Seal compatibility
- Reduces pump & gear wear
- Resists oxidation
- Contains MONOLEC, LE's exclusive wear-reducing additive