Hand Crank Manual Windshield Wiper
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Black 12 Volt Electric WiperMore Info
Universal Round Outside Rear View Mirror, StainlessMore Info
Swan Neck MirrorMore Info
Hand Wiper BracketMore Info
Compact, self-contained wiper motor drives one wiper arm and blade, making it perfect for your early Coupe or Roadster. The wiper motor has a switch on the back.
- 12 volt motor
- Integral switch
- 90° sweep
- 10" wiper blade
For replacement parts, use blade 911-23506 and arm 911-23505.
Universal flat face mirror clamps to door edge. Has a 4" diameter with a 4-1/2" arm. This mirror is designed for clamping on a door edge or similar component up to 1/8” thick. The mirror head is reversible for use on left or right side.
- Universal application
- 4" diameter
- 4-1/2" arm
- 5-1/2" (from where it bolts to the vehicle to the center of the mount at the end of the arm)
- Clamps to door edge
- Stainless steel mirror face housing with chrome plated cast arm and base
- Hardware included
Our chrome plated bolt-on Swan Neck is a sleek addition to any street rod. The mirror measures 4" O.D. and includes a rubber mounting pad to protect your paint. Choose Left hand (driver side) or Right hand (passenger side).
- Mirror Diameter: 4"
- Arm Length: 5-1/2"
- Base of Mirror: 2.25" x 1.25"
- Mount Stud: 5/16"-18 thread with nut/washer
- Mount Stud Length: 3/4"
- Also includes a 2nd alignment stud which is 10-32 x 3/4" long
- Second stud prevents mirror base from rotating without excessive over tightening
NOTE: The first photo is the left hand mirror shown from the back. The second photo is the right hand mirror shown from the front (mirror side).
Attaches hand crank wiper # 91056111 to windshield frame. Polished aluminum 2-piece clamp mounts to round windshield frames, like Model T and Model A Fords use.