Halibrand V8 Quick Change Front Seal
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Item Details#6 in diagram
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers SAE 140 Weight Gear Oil, 1 GallonMore InfoCompare
Halibrand Champion Owners ManualMore InfoCompare
Whether you're running a stock flattie and rearend or hopped-up overhead and quick change, you need to run a good gear lube. Remember that your rearend was designed fifty plus years ago and needs all the help it can get. The biggest improvement you can give it is a lubricant that will allow the gears to survive the highway speeds that cars see today. L.E. gear oil is what we use in our 350 mph streamliner, that uses a V-8 quick change, without failure. The "red stuff" provides superior lubrication for long gear life. You can't win if you don't finish. We suggest 90 weight for the street and 140 weight for extreme uses.
- Formulated using blends of high quality paraffinic and synthetic base fluids
- Contains a highly shear stable tackiness
- Unique blend of base fluids and thermally stable EP additives
- Separates readily from water
- Contains non-silicone defoaming additives
- Contains no solids
- Contains DUOLEC LE's proprietary dual acting liquid wear-reducing and extreme pressure additive
LE Gear Oil Data Sheet (PDF)
Thirty pages filled with complete details, illustrations and tips on all Halibrand Champion open tube rear axles. It includes exploded view illustrations and a list of replacement parts, plus helpful tips to prepare for installation, assembly, disassembly and maintenance.