Hagan Street Rods 90 RC 90 Deg. Curve Series Round Fuel Door
Now you can make that old gas tank filler neck and cap go away with this easy flush mount gas door kit. Just select the style that would best fit to the surface and choose the design of the gas door with the hinge mount on the left or right side. This has a fuel spout that is 2" OD to accept a 2" ID fuel hose of your choice. Fuel hose not included. Can be mounted in steel or fiberglass.
- Includes housing, door, hinge, latch, gas cap, spout and install instructions
- This part is a 7" radius
- Door is 3-1/2" round
- It's most common use is in the rear fender of cars and truck from around 1936 to the early 1950's
- The top is made of 18 gage mild steel
- The spout is 2" o.d. and 3-3/4" long
- Hinge is spring loaded to hold the door open and closed
- Latch is spring loaded and magnetic
NotesIncludes 3.00" long, 2.00" O.D. steel tube. Height of the crown of the curve is 2.94", height of the sides of the curve is 2.38"
More Like This
Hagan Street Rods 90 SC 90 Degree Curve Square Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 90 OVC 90 Deg. Curve Series Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 90 RQ 90 Curve Series Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 90 SQ 90 Curve Series Fuel Door, Square
Hagan Street Rods 90RF 90 Degree Flat Series Round Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 90SF 90 Degree Flat Series Square Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 90OVQ 90 Curve Series Fuel Door, Oval
Hagan Street Rods 90 OVF 90 Degree Flat Series Oval Fuel Door
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.