Hagan Street Rods 45 RF 45 Degree Flat Series LH Hinge Round Fuel Door
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Now you can make that old gas tank filler neck and cap go away with this easy flush mount gas door kit. Just select the style that would best fit to the surface and choose the design of the gas door with the hinge mount on the left or right side. This has a fuel spout that is 2" OD to accept a 2" ID fuel hose of your choice. Fuel hose not included.
- Can be mounted in steel or fiberglass
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel
- Hinge is spring loaded to hold the door open and closed
- Latch is spring loaded and magnetic
- Includes housing, door, hinge, latch, gas cap, spout and install instructions
- Door is 3-1/2" round
- The top is made of 18 gauge mild steel
- The spout is 2" O.D. and 3-3/4" long
- Overall depth of unit is 3"
- Shipping weight is 3.011 lbs.
Hinge location is based on the view that you're standing outside the vehicle ready to open the door
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.