HRP Nose Wing with Straight or 60 Degree Side Boards
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This is HRP's new nose wing design, which has recessed bracket mounts for mounting the wing off the sideboards or in the center of the wing. It’s available with two different foils – a 1" or 2" dish – and has large, Outlaw-style sideboards available in either a straight or 60-degree angle shape. Can be used on the front of any sprint car.
- Nose wing measures 23.75" x 36"
- Sideboards measure 12" x 25"
You install the sideboards, but all holes are drilled and rivets supplied for easy assembly.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
HRP VFT1094 Nose Wing Wicker Bill - 36 Inches WidePrice: $14.99More Info
Carbon Fiber Leading Edge Protector, Nose Only$31.99Price: $29.99More Info
Rubbn'Repair 36 X 3.5 BLACK No Rivet Nose Wing CapPrice: $34.99More Info
HRP HRP6553-WHT Nose Wing Trailer MountPrice: $65.99More Info
Use where rules allow 1" tall wicker bills. quarter turn fastener on style. Nose wing 1-1/4" tall when mounted under wing it leaves 1" above wing. Made from .040" aluminum.
Protect the front of your nose wings with these carbon fiber caps. They’re durable, easy to install with pop rivets, and maintain proper aerodynamics.
- Used on sprint cars where you need to keep the leading edge of your wing clean
- Made of strong carbon fiber
- Attach easily with a few rivets or even silicone
- 36" x 3-1/2" nose wing
Self adhesive black carbon fiber look that's quick and easy to apply. Just heat to make soft and moldable then fit to wing. Material hardens inot a strong, lightweight protective cap that holds the new shape. Withstands the hardest racing conditions and removes without damaging wing.
- No Rivets - Uses a high end adhesive to adhere the cap to your wings, which means there is no longer a need to put rivets in your expensive wings.
- No Gaps - Unlike the "one size fits all wings" approach, Rubbn'Repair Wing Caps are moldable to your wing. So, those annoying gaps along the top and bottom edges created by those preformed caps are a thing of the past.
- Removable - With a little prying effort, you can remove the caps with NO damage (or rivet holes) to your expensive wing.
- Impact Resistant - Will not shatter or break and can handle direct rock hits with little or no damage.
- Mount your spare wing on the wall of your trailer
- 24" x 36"
- .125" 5052 aluminum
- Powdercoated white
- Sold in pairs, includes bungee cords