Griffin 4-228BG-AAA 1928-1929 Ford Model A Aluminum Radiator, Chevy V8
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Griffin Radiators to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91734228 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This radiator is clearance priced because it has been discontinued.
Griffin Aluminum radiators give superior cooling over a brass/copper radiator. Features 2 rows of 1" tubes furnace brazed into the core which provides 40% greater tube-to-fin contact over a copper/brass radiator.
- Built-in HD automatic transmission oil cooler
- Hood support brackets are included
- Brackets on side for gille shell
- Brackets on top for support rods
- No "dummy" filler neck
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine