Griffin 4-230BG-FAA 1930-31 Ford Model A Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Griffin Radiators to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91734221 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
- Built-in HD automatic transmission oil cooler
- Hood support brackets are included
- Brackets on side for gille shell
- Brackets on top for support rods
- No "dummy" filler neck
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!