Grease Zerk Fitting Assortment - 70 Piece
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
- 20 - 1/4" - 28 Straight
- 10 - 1/8" - NPT Straight
- 10 - 6mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 8mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 10mm - 1 Straight
- 5 - 1/4" - 28 45 Deg.
- 5 - 1/8" - NPT 45 Deg.
- 5 - 1/4" - 28 90 Deg.
- 5 - 1/8" - NPT 90 Deg.
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers 3752 LE Almagard Industrial Grease, 14.5 OzPrice: $12.99More Info
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $12.99More Info
Cotter Pin Assortment KitPrice: $15.99More Info
Stover Lock Nut AssortmentPrice: $17.99More Info
Snap-In Grease NeedleMore Info
Hairpin Assortment - 150 PiecePrice: $8.99More Info
Lucas 10484-30 G3 Racing Grease$84.99Price: $69.99More Info
Multifunctional grease designed for exceptional mechanical stability, excellent extreme pressure and high temperature capabilities. Won't wash off, pound out, or melt and run, even with extended service in severe conditions.
- Use in all types of vehicles, on and off road, as well as in many in-plant applications
- Very tacky
- Excellent water resistance
- Will not pound out
- Rust and corrosion inhibited
- Extremely versatile
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Great oxidation stability and longer life, does not "work down" in service
- High dropping point
- Good heat reversion
- Does not harden on aging, easily pushed out by fresh grease
- Timken OK load of 70 lbs
- Bearing life may be extended up to three times with cooler operation
- Reduces downtime and maintenance labor because of smooth, cool performance
- Works great for chassis, wheel bearings, U-joints
LE Almagard Data Sheet (PDF)
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
200 pieces. Steel. Assorted size.
92 piece stover lock nut kit. Automation lock nut is designed to increase locking force and prevent the nut from coming loose.
Several sizes are available in this kit for your application. Comes with (25) 1/4", (20) 5/16", (20) 3/8", (15) 7/16", (12) 1/2". Fine thread.
Inject grease into low profile grease zerks or hard to reach places with this adapter. Nipple snaps into your existing grease gun end.
- 6 assorted sizes
- Comes with clear plastic case
A true high temp/low temp friction-free racing grease for qualifying and racing. Extreme friction reduction to minimize drag. This one out-performs all other racing grease formulas! Dyno tested and track proven!
- Full Synthetic
- Drip point 560 Degrees
- Long Lasting
- Timken Load 60 lbs
- Excellent cold temperature properties
- Resist Extreme Pressure
- Extreme Friction Reducer
- Designed for highest performance in wheel bearings and chassis lubrication