Grant 5899 Black Horn Button
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Grant 5875 Ford Oval Horn Button CoverMore Info
Grant 5876 Chevy Bowtie Horn Button CoverMore Info
Chrome 12 Volt HornsMore Info
Universal Relay for Fan/HornMore Info
Ford Oval Horn Button Cover. Polished billet style center cap to fit Signature Series wheels found on the Speedway Motors website (410-742 & 410-1170).
Chevy Bowtie Horn Button Cover. Polished billet style center cap to fit Signature Series wheels found on the Speedway Motors website (410-742 & 410-1170).
Kit includes one low-tone and one high-tone horn with hardware. Chromed plastic construction. Horns have a centrally located 5/16” stud on the back side for mounting. A 4-prong relay is also included. 12 volt operation.
- Two 5/16” x 1” bolts, nuts and washers
- Two 90 degree brackets about 1-1/8” long on each side
- Four flat brackets that are 3-1/4” with mounting holes 2-1/2” on center
- Also includes a grounding pig tail with eyelet on one end and flat female spade connector on the other to match up to the horn
911-22664 Instructions (PDF)
This heavy duty relay takes the heavy-amp load off the switch, thus preventing an overheated circuit and a possible wiring harness fire. Works well with electric fans and horn circuits too. 30 amp relay.
The wiring for the relay is as follows:
- Short Red Wire (from relay post 87) = power lead to horn or fan
- Long Red Wire (from relay post 30) = main power supply in
- Short Black Wire (from relay post 85) = makes ground connection thru a temp sensitive switch or a grounding horn button
- Long Gray Wire (from relay post 86) = connects to switched 12 volt power (like ignition switch) so horn or fan turns on/off with key
Includes relay, circuit breaker, wire, terminals and instructions.