Gotta Show 131101 Mustang/T-Bird Rack & Pinion Power Steering Hose Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These stainless steel braided power steering hose kits will connect 1984-88 T-Bird and 1979-93 Mustang racks to most Ford or GM style internal reservoir power steering pumps. The hoses provide a custom look without the need to buy any additional parts. This kit is designed for drivers side pumps and may require hoses to be trimmed to length.
The kit includes:
- (2) 24" stainless steel braided hoses with 90° ends installed (rack end)
- (1) Banjo bolt assembly for the pressure connection to the pump with 5/8" or 16mm threads
- (1) Custom clamp cover for the return hose which connects to a hose nipple on the pump
- Rack fittings in this kit are one each, 16mm or 5/8"-18, and one each, 14mm or 9/16"-18
617-4835 Instructions (PDF)
This kit will fit our:
- 1982-88 T-Bird rack/pinion # 91034340-POW
- P/S pump # 91032922-GM
- P/S pump # 91032908-BLK
- P/S pump # 91032908-CHR
NotesIncludes fittings for 16MM or 5/8"-18 as well as 14MM or 9/16"-18. Banjo bolts fit both O-ring or IF style fittings. Crush washers will compress to get 3 threads of engagement once torqued. 6174830 FITTING.
More Like This
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.