Garage Sale - GoPro HD Hero 1080 Motorsports Camera Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
GoPro’s HD Motorsports HERO is the world’s highest performance 1080p HD on-board video and still photo camera. Professional quality 1080p, 960p, and 720p HD resolutions record at 30 frames per second (60 fps in 720p). The HD Motorsports HERO easily mounts to any helmet, motorcycle, ATV, car, plane, jet ski, boat, snowmobile or other vehicle. The camera’s quick-release mounting design makes it easy to re-position the camera around your vehicle for professional quality HD video from several angles.
Included are mounts for two helmets and three vehicles, as well as a suction cup for maximum versatility and convenience. The housing is waterproof to 180’ / 60m. Also included is a 1100mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 2.5 hours of constant recording. With optional accessories, you can also plug the camera into a wall outlet, cigarette lighter, or with any USB-compatible power adapter, wire it directly to your vehicle’s electrical system. The battery will charge while you record.
Note: Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to ship this product to delivery destinations in Alaska, Hawaii, and to international addresses.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- 1 HD HERO Camera (5 megapixel)
- 1 Rechargable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (180’/60 m)
- 3 Flat, 3M™ Adhesive Mounts
- 2 Curved, 3M™ Adhesive Mounts
- 2 Quick-Release Buckles
- 1 Vertical Surface “J-Hook” Buckle
- 1 Suction Cup Mount
- 1 Three-Way Pivoting Side Arm Assembly
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Component Video (HDTV) Cable
- 1 Composite Video + Audio Out Cable
- Lens Type: Fixed Focus (2ft/.6m – ∞), glass
- Aperture: f/2.8 (high performance in low-light situations)
- Angle of View: 170º ultra wide angle in WVGA, 720p, or 960p mode
- Angle of View: 127º wide angle in 1080p mode
WarrantiesWarranty Info: GoPro directly handles all warranty issues. Please visit the GoPro Support page (link below) to fill out a quick Support Contact Form, which takes less than 1 minute to complete and submit. GoPro's Support Team will respond within 48 hours - typically much quicker.