Global West Suspension TBF-6 1967 Mustang Lower Control Arms
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Global West tubular lower control arms improve the geometry of the stock '67 Mustang suspension while addeing much needed strenth.
- Stock length, non-adjustable design
- Uses screw-in style ball joints
- Accepts stock strut rods or Global West adjustable strut rods
Excellent design and value!
- Excellent Design, good fit & finish, Easy To Install, major upgrade vs stock component
- affordable but still a little pricey, i never want them to get dirty!
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Unisteer 8001120-01 1967 Mustang Manual Rack & Pinion Conversion Kit$874.99Price: $799.99More InfoCompare
1967-1969 Mustang Disc Brake KitMore InfoCompare
Painless Wiring 20121 1967-1968 Mustang 14 CircuitWiring HarnessPrice: $726.99More InfoCompare
Global West Suspension ASR-5 1967 Mustang Adjustable Strut RodsPrice: $369.99More InfoCompare
1967-68 Mustang LED Tail/Stop LightsPrice: $59.99More InfoCompare
American Autowire 510055 1967-68 Mustang Wiring HarnessPrice: $699.99More InfoCompare
Currie 1967-70 Mustang 9 Inch Replacement Rear AxlePrice: $1,145.99More InfoCompare
Classic Instruments MU67VSW Dash Assembly Gauge Set, 1967-68 Mustang$1,074.99Price: $994.99More InfoCompare
KYB 343146 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 4.92 Stroke, 14.25 Ext, 9.33 CompPrice: $23.99More InfoCompare
KYB KG4517 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 4.41 Stroke, 14.02 Ext, 9.61 CompPrice: $41.99More InfoCompare
Global West Suspension MNR-733 1967-1973 Mustang Upper Control ArmsPrice: $589.99More InfoCompare
This rack & pinion conversion kit will finally give your classic 1967 Mustang the ease of steering and road feel modern cars have. Each kit is engineered to bolt in without sacrificing steering geometry or safety. The custom steering gear is engineered to match the stock suspension, and has NO BUMP STEER. Installation is extremely simple, since the unit is a true bolt-on.
Each kit includes everything needed to do a complete installation on a Mustang with the original column.
Item Details'Fits early 1967 Mustangs that DO NOT contain a rag joint on the steering column. If your ''67 Mustang has a rag joint, please order part number 910-32307.'
Replace those outdated and inadequate drum brakes on your Ford Mustang with this complete, easy-to-install disc brake conversion kit. This manual, non-power disc brake kit for 1967-1969 Mustang uses a 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern and will fit inside 14" x 7" or larger wheels.
- Works on 6-cylinder or V8 drum brake spindles
- Master cylinder will not bolt to stock booster on vehicles with O.E. power drum brakes
- Fits inside 14" x 7" or larger wheels
- 43mm 4-Piston Calipers
- Vented Rotors
- Mounting Brackets
- Proportioning Valves
- Dual Bowl Master Cylinder
- Flex Hoses
- Bearings & Seals
- All hardware included
Painless Wiring is saving you big money with their $100 mail-in rebate! For a limited time only receive a $100 mail-in rebate when you purchase any Painless Wiring Performance Chassis Harness or Fuel Injection Harness. Don't wait, offer ends September 30th!
This 14 circuit direct fit 1967-1968 Mustang harness has many of the factory connectors already installed on the harness out of the box. This harness uses our unique covered micro-fuse block. Also featured is an auxiliary circuit with 20 amp relay for accessories such as fog lights, or an electric fuel pump. Each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using Ford color codes for easy installation.
Stock '67 Mustang strut rods used a flimsy rubber bushing to control fore & aft movement of the wheel during suspension travel. This design was prone to deflection during hard acceleration and braking. A more positive approach to the problem would be to install an adjustable strut rod kit with a spherical rod end in place of the rubber bushing. Global Wests strut rods are designed as a bolt on application. No welding or frame modifications are required. When using a strut rod design of this nature, the deflection is totally eliminated. The suspension no longer deflects fore and aft. The vehicle now sees a lower a-arm rather than a two component system (strut rod & lower arm).
- Bolt on application, no frame modifications
- Allows you to dial-in your front suspension
- Adjusting sleeve uses standard open-end wrench, no special tools required
- Rods are powercoated black
- Hardware included
Face it, it's hard to see those tail lights on older cars. Now is the time to change out those broken or faded lights for new LED versions.
- 68 Super Bright LEDS
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Epoxy Coated, Fully Sealed Electronics, 1157 Plug
- Solid State Circuit Boards Designed for 7.7 - 14.0 VDC
You should never cut corners when it comes to the electrical system in your muscle car. This Classic Update harness from American Autowire has a modern fuse box, correct headlight switch and connector, updated headlight relays, original style ignition switch connector and circuits for aftermarket gauges, air conditioning, power windows, cooling fan, etc.
Now you can have all the strength and serviceability benefits that the Ford 9" offers underneath your Mustang. Currie Crate Rearends are built using the stock overall width, pinion offest, and mounting points of your original rear axle housing, making it a 100% bolt-in upgrade.
- All new 9-Plus heavy duty housing
- Replacement for 1967-70 Mustang chassis
- Heavy duty 2-1/4” wide leaf spring pads installed in stock location
- 31 spline performance axle shafts
- 59-3/8" width
- Torino-style late model large bearing housing ends
- Third member studs installed
- Axles drilled for stock 5 on 4-1/2" wheel bolt pattern
- 1/2"-20 wheel studs pressed into axles
- 1/4” thick heavy duty bearing retainer plates
- Tapered Timken style wheel bearings are included
Note: Works with Speedway rear disc brake kits, 11" Ford Explorer disc brakes, and Wilwood disc brakes. Third member sold separately.
To learn more about Currie's 9+ rearends, check out these Frequently Asked Questions on 9-Plus Housing (Link)
Need a certain length not found on our site? Check out Currie's 9+ Rearend Calculator to have specially sized axles or rearend housings made for your specific application. Custom orders will be built and processed directly through Currie Enterprizes and shipped to your door. For ease of ordering, please refer to Currie's Dimension Diagram.
When installing new axles in rearends with posi traction differentials, be sure to install the driver's side axle first to keep the splines properly aligned. Failure to do so may move the two splined gears out of alignment, and it may be difficult to install the driver's side axle properly if the passenger side axle is already installed.
If installation of passenger side axle is done first it may require two people when installing the driver's side axle, with both parties rotating reach axle until splines are in line and the driver's side axle fully sides into the housing.
To ensure you get the most out of your new 9 Inch components, Currie recommends that you perform a proper break-in process:
- Use a name brand mineral-based gear oil, preferably 85w140 (Extremely high quality synthetic oils may be used once break-in process has been successfully performed)
- Place vehicle on jack stands and let the rearend spin while the vehicle idles - run transmission in both forward and reverse periodically throughout the process
- Continue to run the rearend until the pinion gets hot (place hand on bottom of the differential housing to verify this)
- Proper break-in allows:
- The ability to install new axles and hit the track the same day without worry
- Extended life for rearend components
- Keeps the quality and life of your gear oil
Note: If you find that your rearend is running somewhat "tight" be sure to add Currie's 9+ Friction Modifier to "loosen up". If a more aggressive performance is desired, Friction Modifier is not needed.
Velocity Series White Gauge Package. Includes reproduction housing and face panel. Fully assembled and wired. Spectacular white gauge faces and black housing face. Bolts right into the stock dash of a 1967 or 1968 Ford Mustang.
- White "Velocity" face design
- All gauges are pre-mounted into a new OEM type Instrument Housing aftermarket (1967)
- All gauge packages are complete with a wiring harness that includes GXL18 color coded wires and connectors
- Gauges included are a 5" 140 MPH Speedometer, 5" 8,000 RPM Tachometer, 2 ¼" Temp, Fuel & Oil
- Stainless steel bezels with real curved glass lenses
- Standard Ford sender pack; Speedometer, temp, oil pressure are included in the package.
- Fuel gauge is set up to operate with stock 75-10 ohm sender
- Fuel sender not included
The KYB Excel-G line is the only full line of shocks and struts specifically calibrated and built to help restore a vehicles originally designed ride control performance, not change it. They're manufactured with the same quality components as OEM. So if you want your vehicle to perform the way it was designed to, the Excel-G is the right choice.
- Calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions
- Components and valving are designed specifically for each application
- Designed to help restore OE performance for normal driving conditions
- Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE
- Extended Length: 14.25"
- Compressed Length: 9.33"
- Stroke: 4.92"
- Position: Front
The KYB Gas-a-Just monotube shock has two possible purposes. First, it's a direct OE replacement if your vehicle came with a monotube. Second, the Gas-a-Just is also performance upgrade for vehicles that came factory direct with a twin tube. It can also increase steering responsiveness by as much as 30%. The monotube design never experiences shock fade and the high gas pressure can automatically add performance for more aggressive driving conditions or for heavier loads.
- The correct replacement for monotube equipped vehicles
- A performance upgrade for twin-tube equipped vehicles
- The monotube design is more responsive and automatically adjusts to driving conditions
- Provides a firmer ride and additional control
- Extended Length: 14.02"
- Compressed Length: 9.61"
- Stroke: 4.41"
- Position: Front
Global West Negative Roll tubular upper control arms improve the geometry of the stock Mustang suspension while adding additional strength. The arms come pre-assembled and are supplied with billet steel cross shafts, Del-A-Lum low friction bushings, ball joints, and instructions.
- Requires drilling new mount holes in your shock tower
- Includes drill template
- Changes camber curve when used with Global West lower arms
- Generates negative camber to keep tire foot print flatter on the pavement
- Gain improved cornering and longer tire life