Sign-up for emails
Join now for:
- Promotions & Discounts
- News & Product Info
- Special Event Offers
Comet Pedal Car Assembly Kit, Plain Grey$175.00$149.99More Info
Rocket Strike Wheels, 15 x 4-1/2, 5 on 4-1/2, 1-3/4 Inch BackspaceFrom: $179.99More Info
Sparco Jade One Piece Three Layer Racing Suit$269.99More Info
TCI 1954-56 Chevy Pickup Truck Rear Parabolic Leaf Spring Suspension Kit$540.99More Info
Rearend Racing Tether$29.99$24.99More Info
AirAid Performance Airbox Housing, GM F Body Cars, Driver Side, 4 Inch$215.23$139.99More Info
Speedway Economy 12 Circuit Wiring Harness$144.99More Info
AirAid 3-1/2 Inch U-Build-It Master Air Intake Kit with 9 Inch Filter$384.46$249.99More Info
Ford 9 Inch Bolt-On Rear Disc Brake Kit$349.99More Info
Simpson 54018 Built-In Arm Restraint Straps$9.99More Info
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy$179.99More Info
EMPI Cal-Look Amber Turn Signals, 2-1/2 Inch Diameter, Pair$9.99More Info
Weld Racing Sprint Magnum 42-Spline Wheel Center, Black Anodized$159.99More Info
EMPI Bullet Light Assembly with Flat Red Lens, Each$39.99More Info
Speedway Long Tube Stepped Modified Racing Headers, Armor Hot Coated$299.99More Info
Speedway Chevy Universal Aluminum RadiatorsFrom: $115.99More Info
EMPI Poly Low Back Comfort Bucket Seat$74.99More Info
Surprise someone special by building them a custom cruiser or a sleek racer with this Comet pedal car kit. This kit features pre-assembled chassis/running gear sub-assemblies, 2-tone wheels with tires installed, and a padded/upholstered seat pad.
- Measures 17" wide, 21" tall (to top of steering wheel), and 40" long
- Ready to be primed, painted, then assembled
- The chassis/running gear sub-assemblies are painted flat black and pre-assembled
- The wheels are painted 2-tone (gray and white) and have the tire already installed
- Padded, upholstered seat pad included (black)
- Includes chrome:
- Windshield frame
- Hood ornament
- Smooth hubcaps
- Grille emblem
- 2-spoke steering wheel
This Speedway exclusive steering column adapter utilizes the Speedway Motors Nostalgia and Hot Rod steering columns in combination with any after market 9-bolt steering wheel and it replaces the race car type quick disconnect adapter as utilized on the Hot Rod/Nostalgia columns. The new convex adapters utilize a secure tension mounting plate and hardware.
- Speedway exclusive
- Convex style
- Works with Speedway Motors Nostalgia and Hot Rod steering columns and after market 9-bolt steering wheels
- Mounting plate and hardware included
These Lokar bell crank kits are designed for use with Lokar automatic transmission shifters when mounting the shifter all the way forward on the main plate. These kits come complete with all the necessary hardware to install.
- For use with GM TH-350, TH-400, 700-R4, and 4L60 transmissions
- Allows for shifter to be mounted far forward on main plate
- Hardware included
Note: This kit is intended to be used in conjunction with a mechanical speedometer system. It will not clear the electric speedometer sending unit as provided. If intending to utilize with an electric speedometer unit system, Lokar can assist you with additional components to allow this system to be used.
The Rocket Strike from Rocket Racing Wheels provides timeless and classic traditional styling at very affordable prices. They are precision-crafted from A356 aluminum and topped off with a vintage style aluminum O-ring center cap.
- Classic styling
- Rugged one piece alloy construction
- Load rating of 1560 lbs. per wheel
- Cast finish center with polished rim or fully polished finish
- 3.00" hub clearance under center cap
- Snap-in center cap included
- Lug nuts sold separately (requires 60 degree conical seat)
Sharing the same 3-layer construction as the Jade Top, the Jade is the perfect entry-level, single-color fire suit. The soft and durable FPF fabric surpasses SFI 3.2A/5 standards. The Jade one piece driving suit features tone-on-tone stitching and boot cuffs.
- Perfect entry-level, single-color racing suit
- Features tone-on-tone stitching
- 3-layer FPF fabric construction for greater durability and comfort
- "Boot cuff" pant legs
- Available in black, blue or red
- Sizes S-XXL
- SFI 3.2A/5
Sparco Sizing Chart (Link)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
Introducing the Total Cost Involved Engineering new american made 1954 - 1956 Chevy truck rear parabolic leaf spring suspension kit. This TCI Engineering product provides your vehicle with strength, durability, proven quality greater flexibility, 28% weight savings, better fuel mileage with less vehicle weight, and this suspension will not rob your classic truck of performance. This leaf design is characterized by fewer leafs whose thickness varies from center to ends following a parabolic curve. In this leaf design, inter-leaf friction is unwanted, and therefore there is only contact between the springs at the ends and at the center where the axle is connected. The characteristic of parabolic springs is better ride quality and not being as "stiff" as conventional "multi-leaf springs". For more information please review information below.
- American made product
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all TCI Engineering manufactured parts
- All Heli-arc welded for the highest quality and strength
- Drastically increase the comfort and drivability of the vehicle
- Lowers Truck 4"
- Product provides strength
- Proven quality
- Greater flexibility
- Better fuel mileage with less vehicle weight
- Suspension will not rob your classic truck of performance
- New Bolt-in rear parabolic leaf springs
- Rear Shock crossmember
- Spring mounting brackets
- Poly-urethane bushing
- Weld-on axle brackets
- Hooded shocks
- 5 hole plates
Note: TCI Engineering Products do not come painted or powder coated
Note: All TCI Products - Are Engineered With US STEEL
Note: Life Time Warranty on All TCI Engineering Manufactured Parts
These quality racing tether straps are designed to hold the rearend from sliding back out of the torque tube in the event of an accident.
- Lightweight and low cost
- Oval track racing applications
These performance airbox assemblies are designed to be used with AirAid systems to complete an updated air system for your classic muscle car. These housings allow you to mount on the driver side inner fender of most General Motors' F-Body vehicles.
- 4" diameter filter flange
- Works best with AirAid hose (178100400)
- Driver's side mount
This harness was designed to offer you all the highest quality components in a package designed for cars with minimum accessories. Each wire is color coded and labeled every few inches.
Our prewired 12 circuit kit will fit all your basic needs and makes wiring a painless process. It is designed especially for the street rod without accessories. It also includes horn relay and connector, turn and hazard signals, dimmer switch connector, circuit breaker for headlights, two flashers, one alternator plug, two ignition switch connectors, plus more.
- Mainfuse box base is 1-7/8" x 3-11/16"
- Box height is 3-3/4"
If you can imagine a custom intake system, now you can build it! The U-Build-It (UBI) kit is the most versatile custom intake system on the market. AirAid's master kits include everything you need to build a complete system, and all components are also available individually for maximum adaptability. Whether you are doing an engine swap or have a custom application where space is tight, the AIRAID® UBI Intake System can accommodate just about any application. The only limitation is your imagination!
Each UBI master kit and individual intake tubes are available in 3", 3.5", and 4" diameters. The roto-molded intake tubes feature multiple angles and straights that allow you to route the intake to any desired location in the engine compartment.
- 3-1/2" Intake tube
- Hump hose
- Hose clamps
- Premium AIRAID® 9" filter*
* Not Legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled vehicles
If you don't want to spend an arm and a leg on a rear disc brake kit and still have to weld the bracket on, we've got you covered. This kit includes bolt-on caliper brackets, 11-1/4" vented rotors, '78-'88 GM metric style calipers, brake pads and hardware.
- Fits both 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" bolt circles
- For Ford passenger car axles ONLY
- Fits axle with maximum flange diameter of 6-1/4" O.D.
- For 15" and larger wheel applications ONLY
NOTE: This bolt on brake kit is designed to be used on 8" and 9" housings using 3/8" retaining bolts. If you want to use it on a 9" housing with 1/2" bolts, you will need to use the 3/8" hardware to do so. Fits "old" and "new" style big bearing (3.150" bearing O.D.) Ford housings and with axle offsets of a minimum 2-3/8" to 2-1/2".
910-31902 Instructions (PDF)
Replacement straps for uniforms that feature built-in arm restraints. These straps will keep the driver's arms safely within the confines of the driver's compartment. These straps are SFI 3.3 certified. Safety should always be #1 priority.
- Individual built-in restraint strap
- SFI 3.3
- Available in black, red, and blue
Leave it to Speedway Motors to offer you a professional quality aluminum racing radiator at an affordable price. This double pass radiator works well for oval track racing applications where maximum efficiency is needed. The double pass design offers a 5 to 20 degree coolant temperature drop versus a standard, single pass radiator with equal core size.
This double pass radiator features 100% all-aluminum construction. The furnace-brazed core increases durability compared to other radiators with epoxy-glued or crimped-gasket sealing methods. Two rows of 1 inch aluminum tubes allows this radiator to out cool a similarly sized radiator with five rows of copper tubes. A rugged billet aluminum filler neck with screw-in bleed is also included.
This radiator is designed for Chevy applications with both water necks on the passenger side. The upper inlet measures 1-1/2 inches outside diameter and the lower outlet measures 1-3/4 inches outside diameter. The radiator is available in 22", 24", 26", 28", or 31" widths, including the end tanks. All sizes are 19 inches tall.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No epoxy, glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Two rows of 1" aluminum tubes (out cools five rows of copper)
- Billet aluminum filler neck
- Available in 22", 24", 26", 28", or 31" width (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Complete with housing, these turn signal assemblies feature single filament 12-Volt bulbs, seals and wire for proper installation. The simple design allows these signals to be universally mounted as well.
- Single filament 12-Volt bulbs
- Amber lens color
- 2-1/2" diameter
- Includes housing, seal, wiring
- Sold as a pair
Weld Racing's direct mount hubs are made from forged space age aluminum alloy and CNC machined to exact tolerances. These hubs have machined grooves in hubs for easy bearing replacement. These replacement Midget Magnum 42-Spline centers are a direct replacement for any 15" Oval track wheel.
- Black anodized
- Replacement for 15" wheels
- 42-spline centers
EMPI Bullet Aluminum lights feature a High Power 12-Volt 50 Watt Halogen bulb with a mirror finish reflector encased in a compact (approx. 3-1/2" tall by 2-1/2" diameter) housing. Comes with a flat, red lens. All light assemblies come in attractive EMPI display packaging. (Off-Road Use Only)
- Precision machined aluminum housing
- Mounts on flat or slightly rounded surfaces
- Flat Red lens
- Sold each
These Modified Long-Tube Headers are the best choice for your SBC engine. They feature longer 1-5/8" to 1-3/4" stepped primaries for maximum torque and horsepower.
- Extended length primary tubes increase torque and horsepower
- Fits BMS, Dirtworks, Hoffman, Jet, Pierce, Sardeson, Razor and others
- Stepped 1-5/8”- 1-¾” primaries, 3-½” collector
- 5/16" flange
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Available AHC coated or painted Black (93011861)
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
EMPI's super strong double walled polyethylene High and Low Back Seats just got better. The seat and back areas have been re-contoured for added comfort and lumbar support. The finish has been upgraded for a great show car look. EMPI seats feature a strong double wall shell, contemporary design, permanent-mounting inserts molded into the base, slots for seat belts and shoulder straps.
- New tooling with EMPI molded into the plastic
- Now uses 6-10mm x 1.5 threaded inserts
- Low back style
Use without seat covers for low maintenance or add our thickly padded high grade vinyl covers with snap fasteners (141-2408) for that one-off custom look and added comfort.