Gates 32954 Power Grip Hose Clamp, 2 Inch - 2 1/4 Inch OD
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These heatshrink tube clamps replace your ugly old hose clamps and give a much cleaner look. Conforms to any shape of hose or housing, even out of round fittings. They are easy to install with only a heat gun. Made from a heat-sensitive thermoplastic with a memory to prevent over/under-tightening. Unique indicator tells you when clamp has shrunk to seal.
Temperature rating: -40° F to 302° F (-40° C to 150° C)
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
Item DetailsFor 1-3/4" i.d. hose with 2" - 2-1/4" o.d.
- Easy To Use
Great looking hose clamp
- Avoids leaks
- Good looking
- Easy To Use
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Quick Tight Hose Clamp, 1-5/8 - 2-1/8 InchPrice: $1.99More Info
Silicone/Aluminum Radiator Hose KitMore Info
Titan Tools 22400 Heat GunPrice: $19.99More Info
AFCO High Performance Radiator Hose KitPrice: $79.99More Info
Stainless steel quick-tight tube clamps eliminate the need for a screwdriver. Has hole for safety wire tie. Clamps over 1.625" to 2.125" O.D. hose.
Trying to find hoses for that custom project can be a challenge, so we now offer this complete starter kit that can be used in many applications.
- 1-3/4" ID 90 degree hose, 13.75" long (measured on outside of bend)
- 1-1/2" ID 90 degree hose, 13.50" long
- 1-1/2" ID 45 degree hose, 9.25" long
- 1-3/4" ID straight hose, 6" long
- 1-3/4" ID 45 degree aluminum tube, 12" long
- 1-1/2" ID straight aluminum tube, 6" long
- 12.5 Amps 120V Heat Gun
- Ideal for plastic welding, shrink tubing, and paint stripping
- Dual temperature setting
- 3 position rocker switch: off, high & low
- Durable ABS body
- Double insulated
- 6 1/2 ft. cord
- Rated Power: Low Setting 750W, High Setting 1500W
- Blowing Speed: Low Setting: 10CFM (280 L/min), High Setting: 17CFM (480 L/min)
- Temperature: Low Setting: 572 degrees, High Setting: 932 degrees
High-temp silicone hose and aluminum coolant hose adapters allow you to customize your cooling system.
- (1) - 1-3/4"(I.D.) x 13.50" 90 deg. silicone elbow (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-1/2"(I.D.) x 13.25" 90 deg. silicone elbow (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-1/2"(I.D.) x 9.25" 45 deg. silicone elbow (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-3/4"(I.D.) x 6" Straight silicone
- (1) - 1-3/4"(O.D.) x 12" 45 deg. aluminum tube (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-1/2"(O.D.) x 6" Straight aluminum tube