Garage Sale - World Products Motown 454 Small Block Chevy Crate Engine
- This product is discontinued.
World Products offers big block performance in a small block package with its 454 c.i.d. MOTOWN engines. With 4.250” bore and 4.000” stroke, it can deliver serious horsepower and torque. They’re based on the newly designed MOTOWN II cast iron block and MOTOWN 235cc aluminum heads.
Complete engines are offered in a three configurations; a hydraulic roller cam carbureted engine, one with EFI, or a solid roller cam engine with a Dominator style carburetor. They are all conservatively dyno rated at 600 horsepower, and backed by a 2 year/24K mile limited warranty. An optional upgrade to CNC ported heads is good for another 30 horsepower!
FREE freight on select World Products crate engines!
Crate engines are shipped freight paid with a common carrier within the 48 states (not in Alaska or Hawaii). They have to be shipped to a business address to receive free freight. It can be shipped to a residential address for a $60 fee. Please be sure to provide a business name and address in the shipping field if going to a business.
This item is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued from our current product line.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
ApplicationPower (10.5:1 compression ratio):
- 600 hp (hydraulic roller cam)
- 600 hp (solid roller cam)
- Block: World Motown cast iron, billet main caps
- Crankshaft: Eagle 4340 crankshaft
- Balancer: ATI
- Connecting Rods: Eagle H-beam 4340 L-19 bolts
- Pistons: Mahle coated pistons
- Piston Rings: Total Seal
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Bore/Stroke: 4.250'' x 4.000''
- Bearings: Clevite H-bearings
- Camshaft: Hardcore solid roller lifter cam
- Timing Chain: Hardcore double roller
- Cylinder Heads: World Motown 220 aluminum
- Valves: Manley Severe Duty 2.080'' Int/1.600'' Exh
- Valve Springs: Hardcore
- Retainers and Valve Locks: Manley
- Valve Seals: Hardcore
- Rocker Arm Studs: Manley
- Pushrods: Hardcore 4340 1-piece
- Pushrod Guide Plates: Hardcore
- Rocker Arms: Scorpion aluminum roller rockers
- Oil Pan: Moroso
- Oil Pump: Melling/Federal Mogul
- Assembly Components: Stainless hardware
- Intake Manifold: Motown single plane
- Carburetor: Hardcore 1050 cfm 4500 type
- Distributor: MSD
- Fuel: Pump gas
- Warranty: 2 year/24,000 miles
WarrantiesWarranty: 2 year/24,000 miles
More Like This
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Crate Engine
BluePrint Roller 347 Ford Engine
BluePrint Roller 496 B/B Chevy Engine
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate Engine
BluePrint BP3830CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
Chevrolet Performance 19258602 CT350 GM-Sealed 602 Chevy Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Seal 602 Chevy Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210009 SBC 350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210008 SBC 350/330 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19244450 SBC 350/290 HP Deluxe Crate Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.