Garage Sale - World Products Motown 454 Small Block Chevy Crate Engine
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
World Products offers big block performance in a small block package with its 454 c.i.d. MOTOWN engines. With 4.250” bore and 4.000” stroke, it can deliver serious horsepower and torque. They’re based on the newly designed MOTOWN II cast iron block and MOTOWN 235cc aluminum heads.
Complete engines are offered in a three configurations; a hydraulic roller cam carbureted engine, one with EFI, or a solid roller cam engine with a Dominator style carburetor. They are all conservatively dyno rated at 600 horsepower, and backed by a 2 year/24K mile limited warranty. An optional upgrade to CNC ported heads is good for another 30 horsepower!
FREE freight on select World Products crate engines!
Crate engines are shipped freight paid with a common carrier within the 48 states (not in Alaska or Hawaii). They have to be shipped to a business address to receive free freight. It can be shipped to a residential address for a $60 fee. Please be sure to provide a business name and address in the shipping field if going to a business.
This item is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued from our current product line.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
ApplicationPower (10.5:1 compression ratio):
- 600 hp (hydraulic roller cam)
- 600 hp (solid roller cam)
- Block: World Motown cast iron, billet main caps
- Crankshaft: Eagle 4340 crankshaft
- Balancer: ATI
- Connecting Rods: Eagle H-beam 4340 L-19 bolts
- Pistons: Mahle coated pistons
- Piston Rings: Total Seal
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Bore/Stroke: 4.250'' x 4.000''
- Bearings: Clevite H-bearings
- Camshaft: Hardcore solid roller lifter cam
- Timing Chain: Hardcore double roller
- Cylinder Heads: World Motown 220 aluminum
- Valves: Manley Severe Duty 2.080'' Int/1.600'' Exh
- Valve Springs: Hardcore
- Retainers and Valve Locks: Manley
- Valve Seals: Hardcore
- Rocker Arm Studs: Manley
- Pushrods: Hardcore 4340 1-piece
- Pushrod Guide Plates: Hardcore
- Rocker Arms: Scorpion aluminum roller rockers
- Oil Pan: Moroso
- Oil Pump: Melling/Federal Mogul
- Assembly Components: Stainless hardware
- Intake Manifold: Motown single plane
- Carburetor: Hardcore 1050 cfm 4500 type
- Distributor: MSD
- Fuel: Pump gas
- Warranty: 2 year/24,000 miles
WarrantiesWarranty: 2 year/24,000 miles
Item Details600 Horsepower
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 65945 Chrome Air Cleaner for Holley 4500, 14 x 3 InchPrice: $64.99More Info
Dyno tests report that small blocks using Moroso air cleaners can produce 10 more horsepower than with other air cleaners. Has a 14" diameter with 3" high filter to fit most Holley 4500 Series 4 bbl. carbs with 7-5/16" diameter necks. Offers the racer maximum air flow with only 2-1/2" stack height above the carburetor lip.
- Flat bottom design raises installed height of air cleaner for additional sheet metal clearance in race cars such as NASCAR® Modifieds
- 14" diameter with 3" filter element
- Chrome plated steel
- Fits most Holley 4500 Series 4 bbl. carburetors