Garage Sale - World Products Merlin 540 Big Block Chevy Crate Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoEven though they’re only 540 cubic inches these MERLINs are a step above factory 572 crate engines. Factors like the MERLIN III cast iron block, MERLIN III aluminum heads, and a full compliment of premium grade internal components from leading aftermarket manufacturers make the difference. Add to the fact that each engine is dyno tested and backed by a 2 year/24K mile limited warranty (street applications only) and you can see why the advantage goes to World Products.
FREE freight on select World Products crate engines!
Crate engines are shipped freight paid with a common carrier within the 48 states (not in Alaska or Hawaii). They have to be shipped to a business address to receive free freight. It can be shipped to a residential address for a $60 fee. Please be sure to provide a business name and address in the shipping field if going to a business.
This item is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued from our current product line.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
ApplicationStreet Engine Power (9.5:1 compression ratio):
- 580 hp (iron heads, hydraulic flat tappet cam, 4150 carburetor)
- 600 hp (aluminum heads, hydraulic flat tappet cam, 4150 carburetor)
- 650 hp (aluminum heads, hydraulic roller cam, 4150 carburetor)
Race Engine Power (13.5:1 compression ratio):
- 825 hp (aluminum heads, solid roller cam, 4500 carburetor)
- Engine Block: Merlin III cast iron
- Deck Height: 9.800”
- Bore/Stroke: 4.500” x 4.250”
- Main Caps: 4-bolt nodular splayed
- Cylinder Heads: Merlin III 345cc aluminum
- Valves: Manley stainless steel
- Intake Manifold: Merlin
- Carburetor: AED (custom spec)
- Distributor: MSD E-Curve
- Timing Chain: Double roller
- Crankshaft: 4340 Eagle/Scat internally balanced
- Connecting Rods: 4340 Eagle/Scat
- Pistons: Manley/Mahle
- Gaskets: Felpro
- Internal Hardware: ARP
- Exterior Hardware: Totally Stainless
- Oil Pan: Moroso
- Warranty: 2 year/24,000 miles (street only)
WarrantiesWarranty: 2 year/24,000 miles (street only)
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.