Garage Sale - Wilwood GM III 1969-77 Aluminum Caliper, 2.75 Inch Piston
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Wilwood's GM III caliper represents the latest refinements in caliper design and manufacturing through the use of solid modeling and stress simulation programs. The result is the most rigid, highest torque, lightweight aluminum caliper in its class.
These tight grained, high density aircraft alloy aluminum castings are fully machined, assembled and tested in-house by fully trained technicians at Wilwood to assure top quality and peak performance.
- Exclusive triple bridge configuration provides increase in clamping force over standard twin bridge calipers
- Material is properly placed to fortify all load bearing points
- 2.38" diameter piston calipers have a smaller external contour than the larger 2.75" diameter piston calipers
- Stainless steel pistons for increased fluid protection
- High temperature seals for controlled retraction which provides improved driver feel
1/8 Inch NPT Inlet
Wilwood Specs Sheet (Link)
Wilwood Data Sheet (PDF)
This caliper is garage sale priced because it has been bolted on.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Wilwood Gator 1969-77 GM Mid-Size Brake PadsPrice: $49.99More InfoCompare
GM Caliper Slider BoltMore InfoCompare
Wilwood 130-4955 O-Ring Kit for GM Caliper with 2-3/4 Inch PistonPrice: $10.99More InfoCompare
Speedway Motors is your one-stop shop for GM 1969-77 Midsize caliper brake pads.
Brake Pad Brochure (PDF)
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Sold as a pair of 2. One pair will outfit 1 caliper.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item DetailsIron/Steel rotors, high friction, low-mid temp, good Dirt, moderate Asphalt racing
The overall length of these slide bolts is 4-3/8". The underhead length is 3-3/8". The thread on the bolts is 7/16-20 (US fine).
These replacement o-ring seals from Wilwood are designed for use with GM style calipers with 2-3/4" piston diameter.
- For Wilwood GM Caliper with 2.75" piston
Racer Note: Racing brake calipers, if properly maintained, can generally be used for several racing seasons. Frequent replacement of the caliper pistons and seals will increase caliper life and performance.