Garage Sale - Walker Z Series Radiator, 1939 Ford Deluxe, 1940 Car And 1940-41 Pickup
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines.Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction steel, and fiberglass grille shells
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install
This radiator is garage sale priced because it was damaged in shipping (see pictures).
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS