Garage Sale - Walker Z-Series 1941 Ford Deluxe Radiator for Chevy Engine
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale because it has been damaged in shipping. There is damage to the top tank and side brackets. This radiator is also covered in foam from previous packaging. Please see photos for more detail.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style A
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 2.00" wide mounting feet on both sides.
More Like This
Walker Z-Ac496-1 Z-Series 1941 Ford Dlx Radiator/Condser Chevy Engine
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-501-1 Z-Series 1937 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-491-2-FH Flathead V8 1932 Ford Radiator
Walker BZ491-2 Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Small Block Ford
Walker FHZ491-2 Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Flathead Ford
Walker B-Z-495-1 Z-Series 1937-1939 Ford Engine Standard Radiator
Walker B-Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine