Garage Sale - Walker Cobra Series 1928-29 Ford Model A Radiator For Chevy Engine
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Each radiator is built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. Plus, all radiators feature a built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions. They work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells.
- Dummy filler neck in OEM location - accepts stock type caps & accessories
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
This radiator is garage sale priced because it is covered in foam and the paint is peeling in a few spots.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Top Inlet without A/C Condenser: Left Side (1-1/2")
- Bottom Outlet: Right (1-3/4")
- Oil Cooler Fittings: 1/8" pipe thread