Garage Sale -Walker 497-1 Flathead V8 Ford Radiator-39 Deluxe Car, 1940 Pickup/Car
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale price because it has been damaged in shipping. There is damage to the inlet/oulet necks and the top tank. See photos for more detail.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
1939 Ford Deluxe car
- 1940 Ford Standard & Deluxe car
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with bored, high compression, and supercharged Flathead engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Works with original, reproduction steel, or fiberglass grille shells.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install
- Top Inlet: Left and Right
- Bottom Outlet: Left and Right
More Like This
Walker 497-1 Flathead V8 Ford Radiator-39 Deluxe Car, 1940 Pickup/Car
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!