Garage Sale - Urithane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.910 X .563
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Factory rubber bushings are not designed for racing, that's why we sell these Urethane Bushings. Urethane bushings make a dramatic improvement in the way your race car handles, with quicker steering response and greater vehicle control. Whatever your demands, proper alignment (caster and camber) is better maintained by the use of poly bushings.
- Maintains Proper Alignment
- Great for extreme racing condition
- Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control
- Full Floating Design
- Especially important when ride height is altered or greater suspension load is required
- For both lowered and raised vehicles that have drastic suspension geometry modifications
- Improved Durability
- Will not deteriorate from exposure to oils, chemicals, and other corrosives
- Zinc plated outer metal shells
Sold as each.
These bushings are garage sale priced because they have some scratches and look like they have been test fit and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.910 O.D. x .563 I.D.
Speedway Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.910 O.D. x .563 I.D.
Mustang II/Pinto Control Arm Bushing
Speedway Mustang II Front Suspension Strut Rod Bushing Kit
Speedway Steel Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.400 O.D. x .500 I.D.
Replacement Bushing for Tubular Strut Rod
AFCO IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, Low Friction, 67-72 Chevelle
AFCO 20069 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.4 OD x .5 ID x 2.94 Long
AFCO 20069LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.94
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.