Garage Sale - Transverse Rear Leaf Spring Axle Mounting Brackets, Model T/Model A
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Use these brackets to mount a late model rear axle into a Model T - Model A Ford chassis when using a high-arch, 2-1/4" wide transverse rear leaf spring (like our 910-43102). Brackets locate the leaf spring directly above the axle housing.
916-45108 Instructions (PDF)
These brackets are garage sale priced because they are missing the shackles, brackes only.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Bracket Height: 3-1/2" from base of bracket to shackle eye
- Bracket Width: 3-1/2" from outer edge of bracket base to center of shackle eye
- Shackle Bolt Centers: 1-1/2"
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Bronze Replacement Shackle Bushings for 2-1/4 Inch ShackleMore InfoCompare