Garage Sale - Speedway Upper Tubular Control Arm For Mustang II, 5/8 Narrower
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP14560 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
You don't have to look any farther for tubular control arms for your hot rod. Full .120 wall, 1" diameter tubing, fixture welded and features screw-in ball joints and no-squeak bushings. Will work with nearly any stock or aftermarket crossmember.
Why go with tubular control arms?
The most obvious reason is the looks. Tubular control arms and strut rods give your hot rod a much cleaner and hi-tech appearance than the stock type do.
Note: This item is sold individually.
ApplicationReplaces 1974-80 Pinto, Bobcat and 1974-78 Mustang II control arms.
910-34326 (5/8" Narrower)
- Arm length from centerline of ball joint to centerline of inner shaft: 7-3/8"
More Like This
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, 5/8 Inch Narrower
STOCK METRIC LOWER CONTROL ARM
Adjustable A-Arm with Cross Shaft, Strut Type, 8 Inch
1970-81 Camaro Upper Racing Control A-Arm
Speedway Offset Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, LH, 8-3/4 Inch
GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Aluminum Cross Shaft
1978-87 Impala Metric Lower Control Arm
1978-87 GM Midsize Metric Upper Control Arms
Heidts CA-102-M Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arms, Coilover, Strut
Heidts Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock, No Strut