Garage Sale - Speedway Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms - Small Block Chevy
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Designed for rugged racing conditions. Polylocks not included. S/B Chevy. Set of 16.
This item is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued from our current product line.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
You may also be interested in:
Chevy Cam Degree Bushing Kit, Even DegreesPrice: $16.99More Info
Red Line 80312 Engine Assembly Lube, 4 Oz.More Info
Quick Change Cam Cover Kit, PlainPrice: $34.99More Info
Small Block Chevy Two-Piece Stud Girdle, 3/8 Inch StudsPrice: $74.99More Info
Poly Locks for Roller Rocker Arms, 3/8 StudMore Info
Tall Poly Locks, 3/8 Stud, Set/16Price: $69.99More Info
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $11.99More Info
Used for degreeing in camshaft. Even #s are a set of five. Use a 13/32” drill bit to re-drill dowel hole in cam gear. Be sure to securely fasten cam gear when drilling to prevent elongating the hole.
550-85 Instructions (PDF)
Red Line Oil Assembly Lube is not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. It has three times greater film-strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide lubricants. Provides excellent rust and corrosion protection. Stays put and supplies a high film strength for protection. Excellent for crankshaft installation. Can be used safely with all metals, including bearings. Can be used with petroleum or synthetic oils.
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Will not plug filters after initial engine start-up, unlike other assembly lubes
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, main and rod bearings, and bolt threads
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
Learn why using assembly lube is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.
Quick change cam cover eliminates the need for dropping the oil pan when replacing timing chain or advancing camshaft. Fits small block Chevy with "long" style (1969-1986) water pump.
Use of this cover with a "short" water pump typically causes clearance issues with the back of the pump. It can be used with a short pump, but the pump would need to be shimmed for clearance.
BluMax Stud Girdles are designed to eliminate rocker stud flexing and provide more accurate valve lift and timing. They are specially machined to accommodate vacuum pump and crank case evacuation components. These lightweight, spring-loaded, 6061 T-6 aluminum stud girdles include 3/8" polylocks.
For S/B Chevy V8.
- Polylocks included
- Anodized for a superior finish
- More consistent high-RPM performance
- Easy and quick removal and replacement
- Made from the finest quality billet aluminum
- Pre-machined to allow for vacuum pump airflow
For use without stud girdle. Works with most aluminum roller rocker arms. Has a 5/8" hex with a 0.550" outside body diameter. Set of 16.
- Tall poly locks for use with stud girdles.
- 0.755" O.D.
- Set of 16.
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants