Garage Sale - Small Block Chevy Tight Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
These small-block Chevy tight-fit headers are the most universal steel tube headers available. They even fit difficult applications where space is limited. They are a favorite for street rods, as well as many 1950's and 1960's cars and vintage trucks.
- Compact design
- Will NOT fit angle plug heads
Header Dimensions (GIF)
These headers are garage sale priced because they have been bolted on and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations.
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports.
- Will not clear a "clam shell" style motor mount (found on 1973-newer Chevy cars & trucks).
AHC Warning: AHC coatings will burn and be damaged at exhaust temperatures over 1300 degrees. A lean fuel mixture can generate exhaust temperatures exceeding 1700-1900 degrees. If the coating is damaged due to a lean condition, the coating will not be warranted, but can be recoated for a fee.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.
You may also be interested in:
Collector Gasket - 2 1/2 Inch Inside DiameterView$0.99Compare