Garage Sale - Single Groove Power Steering Pulley, Plain Finish
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Power steering pump pulleys for a long water pump available in plain. Pulley listed is 5-3/4" in diameter.
This pulley is garage sale priced because it has some scratches and nicks from shipping.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
NotesThis pulley is for a long water pump only. It only works with the long pump and matching long pump pulleys.
Item DetailsThis pulley is garage sale priced because it has some scratches and nicks from shipping.
You may also be interested in:
Single Groove Power Steering Pump Pulley, Billet Aluminum, Short PumpMore Info
Single Groove Power Steering Pump Pulley, Machined AluminumMore Info
Power steering pump pulley for use with short-style (1955-1968) water pumps. Available in plain billet only.
- For use with our 91032908 power steering pump
- Use with 2-groove lower crank pulley when using P/S bracket 91667920
- Pulley runs off outer groove of lower crank pulley
- 5/8" shaft hole w/ key way
- Chamfered on the back side to allow clearance on pumps
These power steering pump pulleys for a long water pump are available in plain(Pln), polished(Pol), or chrome(Chr). Pulley listed is 5-3/4" in diameter.
- Works only with the long pump and matching long pump pulleys
- Works with our Saginaw pump (91032908)
- Bolt-on pulley
- 5-3/4" in diameter
- Measures .852" from the front of the pulley to the center of the V-belt groove just as it would be mounted on the pump
- Choose from plain, polished, or chome finish.