Garage Sale - Sander 13 Inch Big Bell Wheel Half, 13X5
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Sander Engineering to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP20174 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Big Bell Wheel Halves.
Speedway is now stocking a large selection of Sander wheels and repair parts. Replace only the damaged parts and save money compared to replacing the complete wheel. Sander Engineering Inc. is the only racing wheel company to CNC cold spin all of their aluminum wheel halves.
They are cold formed over a 2 stage mandrel and heat treated twice to get a perfect part. Splined centers are cast from th highest quality aircraft magnesium. Wheels are fully polished front and back for easy maintenance, good looks, and a long life.
This wheel half is garage sale priced because it has some scratches in the polished finish.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Bassett Pony-Mini Stock 13 Inch Wheel - 13x7, 4 on 4 1/4, Black
Speedway IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Speedway IMCA 15 Inch Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch, Non-Beadlock
Speedway IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Non-Beadlock
Bassett IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4 1/2, Beadlock
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Black Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Bassett Chrome 15 Inch Wheel - 15x8, 5 on 5 D-Hole, Non Beadlock
Black Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4 3/4, Non-Beadlock
White Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Non-Beadlock
Q & A
by SteveSpeedway Motors employee Steve talks about a few options available at Speedway to help take some of the mystery out of finding the right wheel and tire combination to fit your project.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.