Garage Sale - SBC Lower Alternetor Bracket
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Mounts GM "Delco" style alternators beside oil pan at left front corner of Small Block Chevy (SBC) V8's. Works with the Short ('55-'68) water pump. Includes bracket and spacer. Available in plain steel, chrome steel, or stainless steel.
Note: Watch for steering box clearance!
This bracket is garage sale priced because it has been installed.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Mounts alternator down beside oil pan, using early front motor mount holes.
- This bracket will NOT work with some of Speedway's T-bucket kits becauseit interferes with the Vega steering box.
- 1 EA CHROME BRACKET
- 1 EA CHROME SPACER 3/8"ID 1.375" LONG
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Chrome$39.99
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Plain$19.99
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Stainless$49.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
These low mount alternator brackets mount common Delco alternators below the frost plug at the left front corner (driver's side) of your small block Chevy using bolt holes next to the timing cover. They are ideal for custom builds, street rods, and tube chassis cars that do not have power steering and work with short ('55-'68 S/B Chevy) water pumps. These brackets will support a standard full-size GM alternator which is sold separately. Includes bracket and spacers.
- Mounts common Delco alternators below frost plug
- Left front corner (driver's side) of engine
- Bolt holes next to the timing cover
- Includes bracket and spacers
- Does NOT Include bolts
- small block Chevy
- 1955-1968 short water pumps
Note: Watch for steering box clearance!Compare