Garage Sale - QA1 GMP Coil-Over Spring, 350 lbs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
QA1 GMP Coil-Over Spring
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Minimal modifications to be made
- Remove the existing shocks and springs and the QA1 Pro Coil System bolts right back in.
- Specialty Designed Conical Springs
- Springs designed so that the lower end sits on the coil-over shock and the upper end sets in the original spring bucket in the frame
- Allows for a longer, lighter spring for more stored energy, offering increased weight transfer
- Greater durability by locating the spring pressure in the frame and not on a single stud
- 350 lbs.
These are garage sale priced because they have been installed.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Mustang II-Pinto Stock Diameter Coil Spring - Chrome
Mustang II Suspension Front Springs
Hyperco 16 Inch Hypercoil UHT Coil Springs
Eaton Detroit Spring MC1302 55-57 Chevy 314 Lb Rate Front Coil Springs
AFCO 5-1/2 x 12 Inch Street Stock Rear Springs, 1973-88 GM Passenger
Hyperco Street Stock Rear Spring 5-1/2" x 11"
Eaton MC1266 55-57 Chevy/67-69 Camaro/Firebird Fr. Coil Springs 327 Lb
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 5 x 10-1/2 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs, 5 x 13 Inch
Eibach Front Racing Springs 5 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch