Garage Sale - QA1 Adventure Series Rod Ends w/ Bushing, 1 Inch-14 Male
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
QA1 Adventure Series Rock Ends for the hardest of the hard-core builders, fabricators and off road racers. Choose Left or Right hand threads.
- Functions at an unprecedented 36° of misalignment
- Forged and heat-treated Chomoly male housing
- Economical bonded rubber bushing with steel sleeve
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Hole diameter is 0.625"
- Thread length is 3.03"
- Rod end width at bolt hole eyelet (bolt sleeve width) is 2.625"
- Rod end length center eye to tip of threads is 4.725"
- Rod end body diameter is 2.756"
You may also be interested in:
QA1 Adventure Series Rock End w/ Bearing 1 Inch-14 ThreadMore Info
Heavy Duty Tube Adapter - 1 1/2 Inch O.D., .125 Wall Tubing, LH ThreadPrice: $9.99More Info
Heavy Duty Steel Jam Nut, 1 - 14, Left Hand ThreadPrice: $4.99More Info
QA1 Adventure Series Rock Ends for the hardest of the hard-core builders, fabricators and off road racers.
- Functions at an unprecedented 44° of misalignment
- Forged and heat-treated Chromoly male housing
- Precision-ground, heat-treated, chrome-plated ball
- Exclusive self-lubricating, self-sealing, high-strength Teflon/Kevlar insert
- Fully rebuildable
You'll need the right tube adapters to accept your heavy duty 1" Rock Ends or X-series rod ends. These weld-in tube adapters are CNC machined from 1020 steel and are available with RH or LH threads.
1-1/2” O.D. and .125 wall thickness should also net 1-1/4” I.D.
Complete your heavy duty rod end installation with these 1"-14 jam nuts designed to handle the job. Specify right or left hand thread.