Garage Sale - QA1 Adustable Pro-Coilover Shock
Don't you wish you had adjustable coil-overs on the front of your classic car to vary the ride height and road feel? This QA1 Pro Coil Adjustable Front Coil-Over shocks will do just that for you. You get two adjustable coilover shock assemblies that have a single knob with 24 valving options.
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Minimal modifications to be made
- Remove the existing shocks and springs and the QA1 Pro Coil System bolts right back in.
- e frame and not on a single stud
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Threaded aluminum body allows easy ride height adjustment
- QA1 Pro Coil shocks are revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
These items are grage sale priced because they are missing items. Check individual description for details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Comp. Length: 9"
- Ext. Length: 12.75"
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: T-Bar
More Like This
Bilstein F7B462010ZD Steel 2 In Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock
QA1 6093 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 3/3 Valving