Garage Sale - QA1 Adjustable Street Rod Shock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The ultimate in street rod shocks. Each features 12 adjustment positions allowing you to tailor your ride depending on driving styles and road conditions. Accepts either 1/2" or 5/8" mounting bolts.
- Deflective Disc Valving
- Aluminum Polished Shock Body
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- 12 Position Rebound Valving Adjuster - One knob changes the rebound valving, allowing suspension control in one easy-to-reach location. Now you can valve specifically for front and rear applications.
More Like This
Bilstein F7B462010ZD Steel 2 In Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock
QA1 6093 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 3/3 Valving