Garage Sale - QA1 Adjustable Shock & Coil-Over Kit Without Spring
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rod's ride. Comes with steel sleeves for the shock eyes to fit 1/2" bolts or 5/8" bolts. Springs NOT included.
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
Note: Shock lengths represent approximate mounted length at ride height.
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
- 10-3/4" - 11-1/4" @ ride height
- 12-3/4" extended, 9-1/2" compressed
- Use 8" spring
- Width of Mount Bushings: 1.25"
Item DetailsThese shocks are garage sale priced because they have been installed and returned and are missing the end bushing inserts.
You may also be interested in:
QA1 7888-109 Coil-Over Thrust Bearing KitMore Info
QA1 BC02 Bump Stop BushingPrice: $5.99More Info
This kit installs at the bottom of the 2-1/2" I.D. coil-over spring and allows easier adjustment of your ride height.
- Includes two bearings and four washers
- Kit services two coilovers
- 2.512" I.D.
- 3.233" O.D.
If your car has no bump stops to limit axle movement, a large bump can cause the coilovers to "bottom out" which means they have suddenly compressed all the way - that breaks parts. These bushings on the coilover's shaft cushion that blow and prevent damage. Designed for soft front spring set-ups with a progressive rate. Can be shortened to desired length.