Garage Sale - QA1 Adjustable Shock & Coil-Over Kit Without Spring
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rod's ride. Comes with steel sleeves for the shock eyes to fit 1/2" bolts or 5/8" bolts. Springs NOT included.
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
Note: Shock lengths represent approximate mounted length at ride height.
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
- 10-3/4" - 11-1/4" @ ride height
- 12-3/4" extended, 9-1/2" compressed
- Use 8" spring
- Width of Mount Bushings: 1.25"