Garage Sale - Pro Street Rod Shock, 11-1/2 Inch Ride Height
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Polished, chrome plated steel body shocks with 5/8" I.D. urethane bushings. Includes steel sleeves for use with 1/2" mounting hardware.
Note: Not for use with coil-over springs.
Item DetailsRide Height Mounted Length - 10.5"
These shocks are garage sale priced because the chrome is blotchy in spots.
You may also be interested in:
QA1 Adjustable Shock$169.99Price: $129.99More Info
Bilstein F4-BOA-0000836 Chrome Front Shock, 10-11 Inch Ride HeightMore Info
Simply the best! The ultimate in street rod shocks. Each features 12 adjustment positions allowing you to tailor your ride depending on driving styles and road conditions. Accepts either 1/2" or 5/8" mounting bolts.
- Deflective Disc Valving
- Aluminum Polished Shock Body
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- 12 Position Rebound Valving Adjuster - One knob changes the rebound valving, allowing suspension control in one easy-to-reach location. Now you can valve specifically for front and rear applications.
These shocks are garage sale priced because they have scratches and scuffs on the bodys.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
You will find Bilstein shocks as standard equipment on all the European sports and luxury cars. Now you can have Bilstein shocks for your street rod as well. Beautifully chrome plated. 7/16" top bushing and 5/8" bottom. The inner sleeve is 3/4" on these shocks so removing the sleeve will net a 3/4" I.D. and will not work on shock mounts with a smaller O.D.