Garage Sale - Powertrax GM 7.5 Inch 10 Bolt Locking Differential
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The Powertrax Traction System is the latest design in traction adding differential technology. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the traction performance of a locking differential. A precise synchronization mechanism eliminates the ratcheting sounds typical of other locking differentials. Special gear and spring design reduce the backlash and therefore driveline windup. An ultra-strength alloy material is used throughout, which is 67% stronger than titanium.
Installation is simple because no ring and pinion set-up is required. In addition, no special tools or oils are needed (installs in about one hour). Step by step model specific instructions are provided with every kit.
- Positive traction - full locker
- Delivers engine power to both wheels when coming off the line
- Upgrade and improve your times and your vehicles reputation
- Smooth quiet operation - fully automatic
- Do-it-yourself - installs in about one hour
- No special tools required
- Works for both cars and trucks
- Gives 2-wheel drive trucks the traction power of 4x4's
NotesNo special gear lube required. Use 85W-140in cold climates, 80W-90 in warm climates.
Item Details26-tooth, 1975-1995 Open Drive
This Powertrax unit is garage sale priced because it has been previously installed.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.