Garage Sale - Left Hand Metric Upper Control Arms, 9 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Cross shaft mount bolts center on center. Measurement is 6-7/8".
These control arms are garage sale priced because the ball joint collars are slightly out of round.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway 1968-89 Chrysler-Type Upper K772 Style Ball JointMore Info
Lubrication Engineers 1275 Almaplex Vari-Purpose Industrial LubricantPrice: $12.99More Info
Steve Smith Autosports S298 Dirt Late Model Chassis Technology BookMore Info
These Chrysler-type screw in ball joints fit a variety of race car and street car applications.See Application tab for complete list.
Same as Moog K772.
Item DetailsMoog # K772
Almaplex all purpose industrial lubricant is very effective in severe operations caused by moisture or high temperatures. All purpose lubricant is ideal for high speed bearings, wheel bearings, as a chassis lubricant, and for U-joints.
- Seals out dirt and water
- Prevents corrosive wear
- Timken OK load of 45 lbs
- Excellent for electric motors, machine tools, presses, forging equipment, metal fabrication, and wood working
- Can be used in central lubrication systems
- Excellent reversibility
- Bearings operate coolerVery high dropping point
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Retains soft body and plasticity much longer than ordinary greases
- Good low temperature pumpability
- Aluminum complex thickener
L-E Almaplex Data Sheet (PDF)
Takes you through design, construction, suspension, set-up, theory and all other aspects of late model racing. 104 pages.