Garage Sale - LED 7 Inch Headlamp Bulb
This is garage sale priced because it was cracked in shipping.
No Warranty, No Returns on Garage Sale Items
Tested by our troops in Iraq, these headlights have proven to be efficient, rugged and bright. They are the common 7" diameter and will fit most applications that use the 6014 style bulb. The lens does extend out approximately 1" farther than the original so check for clearance issues. These are the latest technology in headlights and is that cure for the 'I can't see at night' blues.
- DOT Approved, High Beam and Low Beam performance
- Provides light output closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Solid-state design resists damage from shock & vibration
- Offers as much as 50x longer life (10,000 hrs vs 400 hrs) than comparable incandescent lamps, saving the time and expense of replacing lamps multiple times
- Hard wired design, fully encapsulated electronics & anodized aluminum housing protect from damage caused by corrosive elements
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens protected against damage caused by debris and other hazards
- Direct replacement for Par 56, H6014 and H6024 lamps
- Sold each, two required.
- 10 Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Designed at 12.8v
- 4.5a (High Beam), 2.5a (Low Beam)
- Operating Temperature Range of -58° F to 158° F
- Overvoltage spike protection to 600v
- Constant output
- Hard Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Metalized Reflector
- Encapsulated circuitry
More Like This
LED 7 Inch Headlamp Bulb
Speedway King Bee 12 Volt Halogen Headlights, 7 Inch
Speedway Tri-Bar 12 Volt Halogen Headlights, 7 Inch
Speedway 12 Volt Quartz Halogen Headlight Conversion Kit
Speedway 1928-29 Ford Model A Stainless 12 Volt Halogen Headlights
1930-31 Ford Model A Style Headlights, Stainless Steel
1934 Ford Commercial Headlights, 12V Halogen, Stock 9-1/2 In Diameter
Speedway 1933-34 Ford Stainless Steel 12 Volt Cowl Lights, 2-1/2 Inch
Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Speedway 7 Inch Tri-Bar 12 Volt Halogen Headlights
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. not only has an awesome 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery, he has a Mullins trailer that he restyled to match "Elmer". Jeff took the time to write up what he went through to make the style of the Mullins match up better.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.